GDPR and Cyber Security
All business throughout the EU are required to comply with GDPR. Failure to comply could result in major fines
of up to €20 Million or 4% of global turnover (whichever is the higher).
Developing effective Cyber Secutity resiliance and capabilities is critical to achieving long term GDPR compliance.
We are helping a number of international clients and Governments to develop
their Cyber and IT security processes and skillsets and our offerings include:
- Business to Business supply chain mapping and risk and control assessments
Computing Device Management risk assessments
- Social engineering awareness training
- GDPR Gap analysis assessments
- GDPR staff awareness and IT security training
- Business continuity and recovery self-assessments.